Michigan Federal Internet Sex Crimes Attorney
The internet is the latest frontier for law enforcement. Most internet sex crimes involve minors which include:
- Downloading or uploading child pornography
- Using the internet to arrange for sexual contacts with people under the age of consent
- Providing "obscene" material to children via email
- Using the internet for distribution, trafficking or possessing child pornography
- persuading or enticing an adult or child to travel in interstate or foreign commerce to engage in prostitution
- arranging a meeting with a child for sexual purposes
I Exploit Weaknesses In The Prosecution's Case
The early involvement of an experienced federal criminal attorney is essential to protect your rights. These types of cases require a defense strategy that will thoroughly dissect the government’s investigation. Often the search warrant is the first line of defense when the search of your home or business by Federal Agents was not executed in compliance with your constitutional rights. Equally important is acquiring a forensic expert to confirm or deny any of the government’s contentions that the computer dialogues or images are in fact attributable to you.
Because of my experience in this area I have a network of accomplished and respected experts that I will be able to provide if required to demonstrate your innocence or lack of culpability.
At Leslie Posner Law, I bring a can provide you with strong representation and an aggressive defense against Internet sex crime charges. Contact me today - 866-697-7404 toll free, or locally at 313-628-4711.